What is React Native?
- Establishment of cross-platform mobile application: The main benefit of using react native is that you can build mobile apps that can run on different platforms. You can build your app with different codes that is one for IOS using Swift or Objective C and the other one for Android using Java or Kotlin.
How to build a React Native app?
- There are various ways to install this app, the first one is that you can use an expo-CLI command-line tool to download and install the React Native app for you as this command provides you with many options, you can test and run your application on a mobile device too without any configuration.
- The other one is the react-native CLI, it provides the same activity as expo cli with a distinct approach and additional advantages such as it provides us the option and ability to create our native modules in-app.
Now the question arises how to build a mobile app for Android with react native?
- In order to start developing for Android, some requirements you need to install. Initially, you need to install and configure both Android Studio and Android SDK. After installation and configuration of Android Studio, I need to download some APIs.
- Open Android Studio, click on the settings tab, and Top react native app development Company as You want Development, react-native to support in the SDK platforms tab.
- Then go to SDK tools and check Android SDK build tools, Android SDK tools and google play service, select the platforms you need like it starting from 19.0.0 to 20.0.0, 22.0.0 to 24.0.0, 25.0.2 26.0.1 to 26.0.3, 27.0.3, and 28.0.1 to 28.02 and we are done with both the platforms namely SDK and Android.
- In order to run and test your app, you can use an emulator to use Android Studio.
- To build a mobile app for IOS you just need to have a MacOS and to test your React Native app on IOS you can use XCode that has a nice emulator.
The advantages of the development company for building mobile apps:
Productive and saves money:
As most of the code is cross-platform which means it is appropriate with both Android and IOS. You just need to build one app and two apps are created. This will save time and save a lot of money which you have to pay while building separate apps. By reacting native you can build two apps at the same time and that too is more than half the cost of building one application. Moreover, at the same time, you can maintain and update both the apps which will save your time once the apps are built and launched.
The development company reacts native makes it easy for various developers to jump directly in where someone else left off and continue building. This makes it easier to update, increases team flexibility for testers also who can create testing scenarios much easier, and upgrade the mobile app which also helps to save money.
In case, you want or are necessary to adjust the app to another development framework in the forthcoming, don’t need to start over the app developer as they will export the app from react-native and then move it into Android Studio or XCode. It is one of the best benefits you can gain by using react-native for mobile app development.
Get Faster updates:
By using the react native, won’t take publishing updates too long for your app, rather makes it streamlined. The whole process is much simpler, faster and can update both apps at the same time. While creating improvements for your user, they implement them via over-the-air updates and implement them while using the app. Moreover, the update would be ready for the user as soon as you open the app.
To conclude, the React Native framework is one of the most popular and best choices to develop a cross-platform application for your entity. With the above article, you must have gone through how to use React Native to build the mobile app.